body {
background-image: url();
background-position: center;
}
Monday, October 27, 2008♥
Jay Chou - Gei Wo Yi Shou Ge De Shi Jian
How i wish i was a clock. So that i can control and turn back the time in anytime. but, i know it will never come true.
Yesterday night didn't get to sleep. Since the day i broke up with you, i didn't drop a single tear. But yet, yesterday night i'd cry. I can't control myself, my heart is really in deep pain. Looking at the album and dairy that i use to collect all the happy things that we share, it's really make me lost and sit down there cry like a kids. hais. All the "memories" that we shared had been kept into a small box. It's really like a dream to me. Everything come too fast, and also gone too fast.
[2:54:00 PM]
EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE TO FILL THE EMPTINESS IN OUR HEART ♥
FOREVER HER♥
MIAOMIAO♥
Seventeen ; 251193
Hello Kitty; Chocolates and Cakes are LOVED! ♥
LOUD LAUGHTER IS HOW I SHOW MY EMOTION, I LOVE THE WAY I AM