body {
background-image: url();
background-position: center;
}
Thursday, October 9, 2008♥
hmmm, right now... i'm waiting for Kaemint to wake up. and yes! i'm gonna meet my Kaemint later on. :D so long never see her, dont know she got change anot, hahas. i think got about three months plus never see her already, miss her badly lo. :) but...i scare she couldn't wake up man. hurhur
anyways, here are some photos for Tuesday, get it from Songqin's blog. :)
it's so dark and lonely.
looking back of the past.
and i know, this time. i have to walk alone in the dark street. . . . . .
[4:56:00 PM]
EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE TO FILL THE EMPTINESS IN OUR HEART ♥
FOREVER HER♥
MIAOMIAO♥
Seventeen ; 251193
Hello Kitty; Chocolates and Cakes are LOVED! ♥
LOUD LAUGHTER IS HOW I SHOW MY EMOTION, I LOVE THE WAY I AM