body {
background-image: url();
background-position: center;
}
Saturday, April 4, 2009♥
PEACEFUL LIFEEE~
It's a new start for April. I want to forget you in order to have a peaceful life. after sawing you and your girlfriend, i told myself... since you're so happy with your life, i have to buck up. stop thinking about you, to start my new journey. :) you happy, i must be more happy than you! now i know, it's time for me to start everything, start to forget you. all my friends are right, you're really not that worth it man. :) i will forget you, and forget the past. no more Ken Yeow in my life. :) whoo, i've wake up from now on! ;D MiaoMiao, be happy! YOU CAN DO IT! but i know, i just need time to pull myself out of the past. :)
I Really Love All My Friends Around Me. They Are Really Nice. :)
[2:46:00 AM]
EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE TO FILL THE EMPTINESS IN OUR HEART ♥
FOREVER HER♥
MIAOMIAO♥
Seventeen ; 251193
Hello Kitty; Chocolates and Cakes are LOVED! ♥
LOUD LAUGHTER IS HOW I SHOW MY EMOTION, I LOVE THE WAY I AM