Friday, October 8, 2010♥

Baby's birthday is just in two days time, 9th of October. :)
So i decided to take off on that day, which is Saturday,
just to celebrate his birthday with him, in his 23th birthday. :)
I'm so happy that i can take off day on that day sia, which i never expected.
HAHAHAHAS, so happy lah. ;D
Anyways, i wish my dearest baby a Happy 23th Birthday!
Hope you will enjoy the outing on Saturday, your whole year of 23years old,
all will spent with me, and more to go yea. ;)
I LOVE YOU, BABY CLEMENT!
MUACKS A THOUSAND!!! :DD



I take the photo like that is because i want
to let you guys see the hair color, hahas.


nice?? suit me??
maybe i will dye again before my birthday, weee~ ;D








Sorry, is my mirror fault, hahas.
Because not clean and clear enough, so damage
the pictures, hhas.




OHH~ baby, i need you always~
More to go, stay tune to Saturday post,
i will flood all with baby photoss. ;)
Nights people. :)
[1:11:00 AM]